To start quoting with your directly appointed carriers on Semsee, your admin will need to first load in your agency codes on the ‘Admin’ Tab. Next, you'll need to add your carrier credentials in your ‘Settings tab’. Here's how:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab on the Semsee platform
- Click the "Add New Carrier" button in My Markets
- Select the carrier you would like to add from the drop down menu in the side panel.
- Enter your username and password for that carrier’s portal
- [Optional] Enter contact information for your main carrier contact, like your small commercial underwriter
If a carrier you are directly appointed with does not appear on the platform, your agency's Semsee admin users can add carriers and agency codes. Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the following carriers require an additional activation step and would not appear on your dashboard until this has taken place: CNA, Markel, Guard, Chubb. Your agency will receive an activation email when these carriers become available to quote via Semsee.